Friday, December 5, 2008

My Favorite Subjects!!!










My most definate favorite topic in Geology was when we studied volcanoes. This is one of my favorite blog topics because there are so many parts to it. There are three types of volcanoes, shield, cinder cones, and composite cones. The summit of these volcanoes are called craters. But I also learned that composite cones can be very dangerous.







My favorite topic in astronomy would have to be the stars. There are giant bunches of different stars. Another thing I like is the constellations there are many different types but all can make some kinda shape using imagination.







My favorite topic in Oceonagraphy was learning about the ocean floor. I learned what was included like trenches, seamounts, and the ocean basin floor. It was cool to learn about the layers aswell.




My favorite topic in Meteorology was learning about cold fronts and warm fronts. Also learning about cyclones and anticyclones. We also got to learn about tornadoes and how hurricanes start.

No comments: